Sunday, May 23, 2010

Homework and the Cha Cha Slide

It was a long day today. Staring at the window and generally just trying to do anything but be in class. We had 6 hours of instruction and that was pure torture. Lets just say that if you imagine the worst thing a trip could be. This is it. As soon as he announced class was over, I was out of that classroom and off to anywhere…just as long as I was not in that classroom. Unfortunately while I may have not been in the classroom, I did have a test to study for. I basically reviewed the chapter powerpoints 2-3 times per chapter and that was my preparation. Lets suffice to say that the evening was as well interesting. Several members from class started dancing first to the Cha Cha Slide and then Applebottom Jeans. It was sooo funny, I was hard pressed not to laugh and it was a great distraction from studying. They did not dance too bad. Well until tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment