Friday, May 21, 2010

This is my New Home - Windsor Castle!

Well today was somewhat chaotic. We went on a spur of the moment trip to Windsor Castle and had a blast. Though not as impressive as Versailles it was still cool. The Queen arrived right around the time we got there, leading me to think that she's following us. Either way the royal standard went up. We were able to look around most of Windsor castle. The State Apartments were quite opulent as was Queen Mary's Dollhouse...I did not stare at it as long as some would. Clearly I am not much into dolls or that sorta thing. The stores around the castle were nice and I found quite a few souvenirs for people back home. All too soon it was time to leave and head back, another thrilling day behind. The end is now near.

1 comment:

  1. YES, Queen Kelley Lauren!!!!! Way to go may you reign long and wise:).

    ReplyDelete