Monday, May 17, 2010

Where the heck are the trashcans?????

So it's a mundane Monday. We have a lot of class today, and then to top it all off, a test tomorrow. Luckily this material is something I've really already covered, and I'm sure that out of the 100 questions, some will answer themselves upon comparison. After class I headed back to our dorm area, Moor Close to study. It was a beautiful day and as has been my custom, I've always grabbed a couple apples from the cafeteria to snack on throughout the day. However with this snacking comes a need to throw them away once complete and thus brings up my question...where are the trashcans? I mean seriously the nearest trashcans are located in the bathrooms, not even one in a public area....Yes I know it's a rant, but still...anyways I was up pretty late, till like 2am before I decided to catch some shut eye. Till Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment